Sunday, September 16, 2012

A collage of memorabilia from our wedding....
Beginning of the tool shed
middle


and voila!


Outdoor, gravity fed shower :)

Lot's of hanging tomato plants= so much salsa!

This is a mailbox that I built before I knew the USPS won't deliver to shady mailboxes....but a bird built a nest in it, so it got some use anyways!
 Sheet Rock, Color, and Trim, oh my! I somehow missed getting a picture of the peak of the house where we have some bright-fully colored trim (and no insulation showing!)...next time!
Oh yes, that is a propane run refrigerator.  Exited to welcome condiments and ice cream back into our lives!

Wood crate cabinets and a refinished pine countertop that doubled our counter space--so nice!




3 comments:

  1. Judging on those pictures alone, I can tell that the tool shed was built pretty quickly. From the looks of it, I guess it only took a day, didn’t it? I think it is possible if you already had all the materials you needed. The roof seems like it was the only part of the shed that is new, am I right?

    Roslyn Petermann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aryn! Can I just ask if the walls of the tool shed made from old roof sheets? If not, what’s that? :) I was kinda curious. I hope you can respond. And by the way, you have a very cute house! It just blends with the natural environment. Do you still have the tomato plants? I’m finding it hard to grow one of them.

    -- Missie Rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Missie! The walls are corregated metal that we purchased from a reclaimed building supply store run by an Amish family in our area-- it was likely from a roof, but may have been siding too.
    We live in the northern midwest, so it's not quite tomato season yet--but we'll be back to growing soon!

    Thanks for your comment and compliments!
    ~Aryn

    ReplyDelete